SideTool – Construction Equipment Attachment Innovation
Attachments for contractors, created by contractors!
In an industry whose time is overdue for bold, new innovation to vastly improve efficiency and safety, the SideTool advantage offers construction equipment attachment systems that truly revolutionize the construction industry. SideTool’s patented and patent pending, field-tested attachments are proven to increase project efficiency by at least 40%.
The SideTool advantage allows the operator to drive forward, dramatically increasing visibility, speed of operation, safety and profitability. SideTool offers:
- The only INTERCHANGEABLE attachment system between the skid steer and compact excavator
- Attachments to the side allow operators to drive FORWARD with increased efficiency and safety while significantly reducing time and labor cost
- Tools placed below the swivel of an excavator allow for 360° visibility, turning the excavator into a MULTI-TOOL driving force behind your successful projects.
Placing attachments to the side opens new niches for a variety of tools that were not previously available. SideTool’s world class Research and Development Division recognizes the limitless possibilities to further develop innovative products that are unmatched in the industry.
Solutions for the Skid Steer & Track Loader:
The problem with attachments on the skid steer is TRENCHING BACKWARDS!
- Trenching backwards = poor visibility
- Trenching backwards = machine on top of the grade, often unstable and dangerous
- Trenching backwards = inability to trench next to fences, foundations or bodies of water
- Trenching forward from the side = full visibility & increased safety, productivity & versatility
- Trenching forward from the side = machine next to the grade, not on top of it
- Trench almost anywhere & backfill & compact also – attachments snap on & off quickly
Silt Fence Installation
- Poor visibility when operating a skid steer backwards
- Obstacles halt labor force
- Very time consuming and expensive
- Silt Fence Installer to the side of a mini-excavator allows the bucket to be free to remove obstacles or loosen material
- Silt Fence Installer to the side of the skid steer allows operator to drive forward instead of backwards and next to the grade
- Install fabric with pre-installed wire mesh!
- Install fabric with pre-installed posts!
SideTool offers a large variety of attachments to vastly increase any contractor’s efficiency. We have over 40 patented and patent-pending attachments for the skid steer, mini-excavator and tractor.
Since 2004, Steve Schmidt, owner and founder of SideTool, has dedicated himself to offering #1 solutions in the industry and solving many critical problems in construction. A former contractor himself, Steve Schmidt agrees that attachments designed for contractors by contractors, addresses real problems in the industry.
The Core Team
Steve Schmidt, owner, founder and CEO of SideTool, Inc.
Tina Schmidt, CFO
Dar Shafagh, Vice-President, Sales & Marketing
Rob Reed, Chief Engineer
Mike Dover, Manufacturing
All of SideTool’s products are patented or patent pending. All of our products are 100% designed and manufactured in the US with 100% US Steel.
We offer you a 10-day money-back guarantee if our product does not perform as advertised (Details here). We back that up further with a two-year warranty (Details here), exceeding industry standards. We pride ourselves on the outstanding quality of our products as well as our exceptional customer service.